Friday, May 20, 2011

Single: Awthentik - Purified Madness

















Peep this single from Silverspring, Maryland artist Awthentik....

Ya'll know I rarely get a chance to scan the Internets for new talent these days, most of the time my inbox is a huge list of good shit I won't get to peep out...every now and again however I stumble upon a new name who's really, truly makin some dope music and upholding the tradition of true school Hip-Hop culture.

Today it's Awthentik with his track "Purified madness"...don't let the title fool you, the joint is actually a more subdued and introspective romp, that contains searing lines like "They buried my momma right in that dirt, and it hit me in my heart where it hurt, this life is a curse"...

 I commend this brother on his work...and do believe I'll be checking for his 2-track album "Consequences2beingyourself" that dropped this past November...

-BIG D O


No comments:

Labels