Sunday, August 16, 2009

News: James Sabatino Speaks Out



If your sitting there wondering who the hell James Sabatino is, chances are you haven't been following the on going news stories about Pac's death. Last Year both the Smokinggun.com and The L.A. Times among other news outlets broke stories about a Mr. James Sabatino--a Brooklyn native and one time teenage Bad Boy Records manager, being involved in orchestrating the alleged assassination of Tupac Shakur back in 94' at NYC's Quad Studios.

Chuck Phillips' story would later be retracted from the L.A. Times after an incensed P. Diddy spoke out in an attempt to clear his own name (he was also implicated in the story), but the damage had been done. In both articles Sabatino was painted as a integral player in the hit that was setup to take Pac's life, supposedly because Pac "rebuffed a business offer" from the then teenage Sabatino. Also reported in the articles was that the hit was made to look like just an average, everyday robbery. Sabatino was cast in a dim light in all publications, making him out to be more of a troubled kid with mob ties and no real connection to the music industry, rather than a legit manager/promoter.

In a 30 page letter sent from his maximum security, Federal prison in Colorado this past June, Sabatino speaks out against his detractors.

Included in his correspondence are numerous court documents that Sabatino maintains show that the stories in the Smokinggun and the L.A. Times are based on false information. Furthermore, Sabatino brings forth documents that allege that Jimmy "Henchemn" Rosemond, a well known industry figure and manager within Hip-Hop, is a government and prison informant.

Sabatino writes "90% of the [things] they said was flat out lies or just misrepresentation".

Going on he further addresses his family's and his own reported mafia ties:

“As far as I’m concerned, my father is a legitimate businessman. The government is the one who accuses him of being part of the ‘mafia’ or whatever. I got my sentence enhanced because of it. So I would love for the government to step up and stop saying that… I have fought the government every time they’ve made this allegation. I am the last person to promote people into believing that I or my family is involved in organized crime.”

And as far as what happened that night at Quad Studios and what unfolded in Chuck Phillips' story:

“I was at Quad that night with [Notorious] B.I.G.; I knew nothing of what was going on. However, during my criminal federal case, a lot of paperwork came out accusing me of doing certain illegal things that Puffy’s name came up in. I had my lawyer send him copies of everything, so he would be aware. Soon after, I got another letter from Chuck Philips saying that he believes I was the one who ordered ‘Pac shot along with Henchman. What is important to remember is that when Philips’ story finally came out – he admits that he was in contact with two of the shooters, who admitted to the crime [and in interviews], he admits they were his sources.”

At press time James "Jimmy" Sabatino is still scheduled for release in 2011 and he continues to insist that Jimmy Henchmen's cases are all open to the public and that they will prove that he is in fact an informant. The cases are as follows:

U.S.A. V. James J. Rosemond, Case No. 7:94-CR-36-1-BR in the U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina and U.S.A. V. James J. Rosemond, Case No. CR - 98-0550 DT BR in the U.S. District Court, Central District of California

For more info on the Sabatino and this you can peep the link:
http://www.jamessabatino.com/

-BIG D O

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dear Big DO,
I contact you from James "Jimmy" Sabatino, he wants to get in touch with you so if you can give your address I would send it to him or I can give you his address. He is also locked up in Colorado.

I hope to get an answer really soon.
Thank you

ps: my e-mail address is my.red.fairy@gmail.com

Labels