Saturday, April 5, 2008

DJ Smooth Denali & The Notorious B.I.G- Still King Of NY



I have to admit I'm a straight sucker for anything Biggie related. I usually download any new mixtape put together by any joe schmoe out there whenever they drop one inspired by, or featuring Biggie. Yes, I was even suckered into grabbing that Biggie Duets album....lol, we all know how superbly bad that was too. Lately there's been a few really good joints tho. Doo Wop and Mike Nice got together and dropped a straight silly mix for the 10th anniversary of Big's passing in 07' and Mick Boogie Dropped a ridiculous blend tape called "Unbelievable" that was really ill right down to the cover art the same year. Of course there's also the classic Biggie mixes, like the joint Mister Cee put together way back, before Biggie was to be a household name. I actually still play that joint quite a bit to this day. The joints Cee picked for it were just right on time man, I think Biggie would have appreciated that mix as well, mainly because Cee picked his finest hardcore verses for the tape. Enter in Smooth Denali. He is one of the better mixtape DJ's and blend DJ's out east and is apart of the Turntable Assassins crew. I know many of my readers might not recognize the name, but trust me, duke has got some crazy skills, and also has his own mixshow on Sirius Satellite radio where you can find him mixing, cutting and blending shit up nicely every time he jumps on air. A lot of kids that call themselves mixtape DJ's really ain't got any skills, they just put together songs on a CD, slap a cover on the muthafucka and then start calling themselves "DJ's"...makes me sick to my stomach. I grew up listening to guys like Ron G, who were technical masters, and could blend anything together. Smooth Denali is cut from that same cloth and every tape he's ever dropped has been well worth the effort. Don't expect anything brand spankin' new on this, but do expect a solid mix with a few really dope blends from Denali.

-BIG D O

01.DJ SMOOTH DENALI - THE MOST SHADY INTRO [01:28] ³
³ 02.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - BLIND ALLEY FREESTYLE (DEMO) [01:47] ³
³ 03.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - BENJAMINS [01:01] ³
³ 04.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - GIMME ME LOOT [04:17] ³
³ 05.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. FEAT. PUDGEE P & LORD TARIQ - THINK BIG [03:02] ³
³ 06.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - NOTORIOUS RMX (D-DOT RMX) [00:55] ³
³ 07.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - GOIN BACK TO CALI [03:20] ³
³ 08.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - 4 THE MAC & DONS (UNRELEASED) [02:52] ³
³ 09.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - WHAT CHA WANT FREESTYLE [01:31] ³
³ 10.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - BIGGIE GOT THE HYPE SHIT (UNRELEASED) [03:27] ³
³ 11.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - SOMEBODY'S GOT TO DIE [03:49] ³
³ 12.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. FEAT. TRACY LEE - KEEP YOUR HANDS HIGH [04:03] ³
³ 13.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - YOUR NOBODY TIL SOMEBODY KILLS YOU [03:43] ³
³ 14.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - BROOKLYN MINT (JEANS & SNEAKERS) [00:56] ³
³ 15.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - MY DOWNFALL (SMOOTH MIX) [04:33] ³
³ 16.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - PLAYER'S ANTHEM [02:54] ³
³ (UNRELEASED REFERENCE NO LIL CEASE) ³
³ 17.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. FEAT. TOO SHORT - THE WORLD IS FILLED [03:59] ³
³ .... ³
³ 18.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. FEAT. PUFF DADDY & JAY Z - YOUNG G'S [04:38] ³
³ 19.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. FEAT. JAY Z - WHO SHOT YA 2008 [03:28] ³
³ (STILL IGNORANT) (BLEND) ³
³ 20.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - LONG KISS GOODNIGHT [02:39] ³
³ 21.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - YOU'LL SEE (SHOULD I SMOOTH MIX) [01:15] ³
³ 22.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. FEAT. BLACK ROB & BEANIE SIGEL - IF I [03:20] ³
³ SHOULD DIE BEFORE I AWAKE ³
³ 23.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - NIGGAS BLEED [04:29] ³
³ 24.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - QUEEN BITCH [02:40] ³
³ (UNRELEASED FULL REFERENCE NO LIL KIM) ³
³ 25.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - LAST FREESTYLE (MARCH 1997) [02:05] ³
³ 26.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - LIVE IN THE LONDON OUTRO [01:57] ³
³ 27.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. FEAT. CRAIG MACK - LET ME GET DOWN [03:58] ³
³ (ORIGINAL VERSION) (BONUS TRACK) ³
³ 28.NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - ST. IDES COMMERICAL (BONUS TRACK) [00:34]

http://rapidshare.com/files/104609659/DJ_SMOOTH_DENALI_AND_NOTORIOUS_B.I.G_-_STILL_KING_OF_NY-BOOTLEG-_2008__kotbay93__INT.rar

No comments:

Labels