Friday, November 5, 2010

Bulletin: DJ AM Memorial Fund Record Sale


















Okay, I have a couple things to say about this....

No. 1, I know a lot of Vinyl collecting purists will dislike to a high degree that this is going down. When you dig for as long as AM did and build as nice of a collection as he did it seems kind of stony to just go ahead and dismantle the man's vinyl collection. I feel that sentiment 100%, but keep in mind that ALL of the sales will be going to AM's memorial fund and usually those type of things are setup to support the person's/artist's immediate family.

No.2. the Cobrashop is a pretty groovy place, I trust their judgement in doing this...no worries on that front.

I'm sure there's gonna be some great gems in this lot...get out there and get you a look see...

-BIG D O


No comments:

Labels