Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Single: Mitchy Slick ft. Talib Kweli - Spread My Wings (prod. by Tha Bizness)






















Even though Mitchy Slick recently drew some serious ire from me over his appearance on one of those take you to the hood and show you how ignorant I can act on my block-type shows, I can't front, this joint's message is far better than the one he was sending on the History Channel...

With Talib once again jumpin on a track and providing a great assist, The Daygo legend churns out a semi-inspiring banger titled "Spread My Wings". Shoutout to the brotha that killed that hook and shouts to Mitchy for heading in a better direction musically...

Remember kids, there's always messages out there bombarding you...follow the right ones.

link via dotdotomen.com

-BIG D O


 Mitchy Slick ft. Talib Kweli - Spread My Wings (prod. by Tha Bizness)

No comments:

Labels