Wednesday, October 24, 2007

T.I. To Remain In Jail For At Least Another Week

T.I. will remain in a Georgia jail, where he is being held on weapons charges, for at least another week, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. U.S. Magistrate Judge Alan Baverman said he will have another hearing next Friday to further consider conditions proposed by the rap star's lawyers that could prompt him to release their client until his trial.T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, Jr., was arraigned at Friday's hearing. He entered a plea of innocent to the weapons charges.

-Hiphopgame

.......yeah, so I've been fallin off a bit in the news department, didn't even document the whole Michael Vick thing (I will on his sentencing date in Dec. tho) or the OJ stick up or even how Prodigy is gettin locked down, but I gotta speak my piece on this shit man. First off, it was bad enough that this fuckin idiot was taking up cache'ing illegal weapons as a hobby, but the fact that he was up there on all these daytime shows and interviews fuckin frontin like he's a good guy is the straw that broke the camels back. I'm sick of all these fake ass entertainers and actors actin like they are model citizens, when every real muthfucka, who lives in the real world (myself) can tell that they're some slime balls.

I mean who really thought T.I. was a good guy? Just cause you throw on a young ass, bright, $80 dollar, peach colored Polo don't mean your any less of a scum bucket. And while I admit, perhaps maybe I am being a little harsh on Clifford Harris (I mean, it's not like he pissed on an underage female and then videorecorded it) I am not being too harsh on his lil' punkass alter ego T.I.. Fuck the bullshit, this moron created an image and then began to believe his own lies. Muthafucka you are not a gangster, you never will be a gangster, real gangsters have an extra sense about their criminal activity, they have an instinct for the street that most of the time (excluding minor skid bids) keeps them from being incarcerated. One of the inate abilities that a "real" gangster might call apon in his day to day life is the ability to read people, for example the skill to know when the fuck your being setup by your own gotdamn body gaurds would prolly rank right up there with not shooting yourself with your own gun (Lil' Wayne), doing quasi homosexual stuff (lil Wayne) and not snitchin on your superiors (Prodigy). Either way you see it, T.I. is losing in this situation. If he does manage to get off, his once squeaky clean image that was good enough for Chevrolet (fuckin' sellout) to have him in a plethora of commercials and for him to appear on mainstream late night and daytime talkshows is now gone. He may have just created T.I. for the fans, and the lil' fake thugs, but now he might have to actually become T.I. to survive, both in prison and on his records when he is released.

-Dominick L.

No comments:

Labels