Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mad Skillz, J. Period & Don Cannon - Design of a Decade Vol.1 (The 90's)



What more do I need to say about this joint here man? You take Brooklyn mixtape extraordinaire J.Period, add Don Cannon one of the illest Philly producers ever, sprinkle in Mad Skillz controlling the mic like only he can and finally top everything off with some of the illest beats from the 90's and your bound to create a wonderful mix that borders on classic. "Design Of Decade Vol.1" is just what I needed man...just when I was about to give up on all the older heads tryin to represent and re-create the magic that was the 90's, Mad Skillz comes with this incredibly dope mix. I mean there really ain't nuthin more to say about this man. If your a real head your gonna jump on the chance to download this right here. You got Skillz goin to fuckin work on some of the best joints ever as far as I'm concerned. I mean were talkin about some of the same beats that legends like Redman, The Cocoa Brovaz and Nas rocked over. Make sure you grab this, I haven't stopped bumpin' it for like 2 days now. Before this I have to admit Mad Skillz wasn't in my top 50, but after hearing how he rocked some of these joints to perfection I had to revise my list. Once again, grab ya walkman, lace up ya construction Timbs, throw on ya Guess Jeans and make fuckin sure you grab this or turn in your "hip-hop" card son.

-BIG D O

Design of a Decade (Intro)
L.I.K.W.I.T. f. Boogie & Big Shot
F.P. f. Phonte & Lil Roc
N.G.B.A.T.D.I.
Dreams
B.O.B.
D.D.W. f. Boogie / Doubt Gotcha / J. Black
Design of the Mixtape (Interlude)
G & G
T.D.N.
W.O.F.T.H.
G.U.G.O. f. Wax
F.E.A.
Spittage
F.F. f. Garnett
I.R.P.
Outro

http://www.jperiod.com/upload/skillz/skillz-jperiod-cannon.zip

No comments:

Labels