Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Single: Joe Budden ft. Joell Ortiz, Nino Bless, Crooked I & Royce Da 5'9" - Slaughtahouse prod. by Scram Jones








I don't put up many singles, but I do routinely make exceptions regarding my "rules" and whatnot......thus, here is what I think most likely has to be the most John Blaze track of October. Featuring a heap of the games best and brightest new names, "Slaughtahouse" is one of the better platoon-style collabo's hardcore Hip-Hop enthusiast's have seen all year and definitely the best of October. Produced by the long slept-on Scram Jones, a thwacking snare and menacing re-work of a vivid sample provides a dope canvas for all five emcees to spit lines that bust the good ole' wittiness meter.

Of course this track is making the usual rounds in many message boards and forums, and as usual the ominous question for a track like this came up---who killed it the best? I would have to actually roll with Crooked myself, but any answer would probably work in this case, even the lowly newcomer Nino Bless was kickin' some serious rhymes on this one....

-BIG D O





http://www.zshare.net/audio/20514285c7c57514/

No comments:

Labels