Monday, May 28, 2012

The Real Best of Alchemist Presented by BIG D O

















Memorial Day goodie for all ya'll while you soak in ya day off.. and it's from the vaults!

This is a mix I put together, oooh, I'd say bout 3 or 4 years back and that runs through thee very best joints Alan Maman AKA The Alchemist has ever done.. and I mean thee best...I spent hours on this, trying to locate all those glorious joints I grew up bumpin' from Al, that made me a huge fan.

You'll hear all of those obscure gems from Al's early days producing for Buc Fifty, Raze, Agallah, Big Daddy Kane, Mobb Deep, Infamous Mob, Defari and Big Noyd to name a few, as well as just jawns that most people don't know about (Saigon's "Say Yes" and Nashawn's "Write Your Name") enough..

Mix is an hour and 19 minutes of continuous heat, no tellin how many tracks, all in one continuous mix....enjoy!


No comments:

Labels