Thursday, September 6, 2012

Joey Badass - Rejex





















Joey Badass is the new kid on the block that absolutely stunned the blogosphere w/ his "1999" mixtape release, a drop that pretty much managed to capture a great deal of that good ol' vinatge 90's feel that so many fans flock to when they hear it..

Well, if you did enjoy that initial release, get ready to be further pleased as Joey was wise enough to keep all the things he recorded for "1999" on the cutting room floor...

Joey:
 “‘Rejex’ is a compilation of tracks that didn’t make it to my debut mixtape ’1999′. I decided to put this project together because I have a lot of unreleased material that I didn’t want to keep from the ears of my fans and supporters. (…) I also have a couple of tracks on here I did when I was 15 years old and I want to show people the progress I’ve made in a couple of years.”

Joey Badass - Rejex 


No comments:

Labels