Tuesday, April 17, 2007

AZ- A.W.O.L. Cookin Soul Remix





Man, There hasn't been many times that me, personally, as both an amatuer producer and a huge fan of remix projects, that a producer has "wow'd" me. I mean Pete Rock and DJ Premier were probably the bar I set as far as who does the shit the best....Then along came Cookin Soul....The Hip-Hop production duo from Spain...yeah, I said it...Spain!! At first I was a skeptic, then the music came on...the amount of ill soul samples that were coming out of my stereo chopped to perfection was crazy...these cats were deep, and they had some serious beats....the way that they transformed AZ's A.W.O.L. album is simply retarded.....
-Dominick L.

So sincere
Never change
New York (con Raekwon y Ghostface)
Can’t stop
Still alive
AZ’s chillin
City of gods
Street life (con Haf-A-Mill y Begetz)
Bedtime story
The come up
Envious (con Bounty Killer)
A.W.O.L.

http://rapidshare.com/files/20575888/AZ-A.W.O.L.__Cookin_Soul_Remixes_-Bootleg-2006-CMS.zip

No comments:

Labels