Saturday, May 26, 2007

J Wells And Kurupt- Digital Smoke



Here's a rarity....Me posting some modern West Coast shit....I know I don't show much love for the big West Coast names much these days, but every once in awhile an old name surprises me quite a bit....usually I'm content to just fuck wit cali natives Dialated Peoples, Crooked I, Madlib and Phil Da Agony....however, like I said somtimes part of me yearns for that good old L.A.-Long Beach-Low Low pushin- Khaki rockin-Chuck Taylor scuffin'- chronic puffin'-Eazy E influenced-Dr. Dre produced-Jelly Roll mixed down-funkdafied-g shit. This Album right here was actually a bit of a flashback to them good old days with a little bit of a new twist. J wells is a capable MC, but really shines in the position of producer, and Kurupt steals the show over his versatile and up to date compostions. If I'm Kurupt and I'm thinking about droppin a new album, I seriously think about recruiting J Wells to produce a few tracks...at any rate, checc the quality cameos from Butch Cassidy, Big Gipp, Kokane and Kurupts new breezy Gail Gotti. This release is top notch, but it's definitely flying under the radar tho, so DL this and enjoy....
-Dominick L.


01 - Smokestra
02 - All We Smoke
03 - I'm Just Sayin (Feat. Roscoe & Tri-Star)
04 - Get it (Feat. Goodie Mob & Roscoe)
05 - I'm Too Gangsta (Feat. Gail Gotti & Styliztik Jones)
06 - Summertime (Feat. Y.A. & Gail Gotti)
07 - Digital Experience (Feat. Bigg Gipp)
08 - Smokin (Feat. Y.A. & James Debarge)
09 - History (Feat. Butch Cassidy)
10 - Weed Types
11 - Los Angeles (Feat. Shorty)
12 - Got Me Going (Feat. Knoc-Turn'al)
13 - Itz Nothin (Feat. Roscoe)
14 - I Came in the Door (Feat. Kokane)
15 - Likwit Smokestra
16 - Let Em Know (Feat. Tha Liks)

http://rapidshare.com/files/31834342/kurujwellssuckamc.rar

No comments:

Labels