Friday, August 29, 2008

Video: Statik Selektah ft. Cassidy, Saigon & Termanology - Take It To The Top


Statik Selektah feat. Cassidy, Saigon & Termanology - "Take It To The Top"

Whoa...that's all I can say to describe this beat man...truly an ill production. The video has a nice laid back touch too. Got the whole round table effect goin'....shows three of the nicest new cats comin' up spittin they verse while they partake in a freshly rolled L and sit in a dining environment. I liked the footage of Statik cuttin' too.....That's hip-hop baby!

-BIG D O

1 comment:

Olskool4real said...

Yeah this was nice I liked the video and the track I thought Cassidy came with it, Saigon was good, and Termanlology was okay but didn't impress me much lyrically!!!They blunts was uneccesary, I like keeping it real but we got enough stereotypes and stigmas already in hip hop!! I hope there is more!!!Thanks for the post

Labels