Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blunted Sultan Vs. Wu-Tang Clan



For all those that dig the extensive amount of Wu-tang remixes out there from all the obscure and talented producers the world over, here's yet another one that should be on ya' radar.....it's called Blunted Sultan Vs. Wu-Tang Clan. I came across this just as I was casually browsing the blogosphere, still reeling from a Bronco's home loss to the Bills. Although my mood is most likely irreparably damaged until we go wreck shop in San Diego this coming week, this jawn right here did lighten it a bit....

Blunted Sultan AKA Vice Vers has a real nice take on the Wu sound circa the mid 1990's and I was instantly drawn to this mix, duke has some nasty, nasty beats that re-work some of my favorite Wu bangas. Unfortunately I don't got much more info on him other than that.....anyway, shit is on point, I liked it a lot thought I'd share it...

-BIG D O


you can preview snippets of a bunch of joints on it here, I ain't lyin'...:




*sorry no tracklist....you all should be familiar with these joints though, if not you a Wu rookie*



http://rapidshare.com/files/175015874/Blunted_Sultan_vs._Wu-Tang.zip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this sh.it is ill. thanks for this

Labels