Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LRG Presents...Exile - Intro To The Outro (Mixtape)







































Little bit late on this one...please forgive me, I was too busy actually fuckin bumpin' it in my headphones...

Yeah, all of you know how big a fan of Exile's I am, and if not, look up how many posts he's gotten from me... sheeit, or just know that I copped his debut album "Dirty Science"... In any case, if you're like me and can't get enough of his production/work than this new mixtape is a must-peep...

In conjunction with LRG Clothing, Exile drops a huge portion of previously unreleased, remixed and new joints on your collective heads. I was really pleased with this man, it's a real mixtape and a real ode to some of the artists Exile has worked with over time.

Do check out the "medley" tracks on here as well, those are nuts...


Exile & LRG Clothing - Intro To The Outro Mixtape (Direct Download From LRG)


No comments:

Labels