Thursday, March 1, 2012

Single: Catch Lungs ft. Donny Goines & Danny Brown - Gotta Kill This














































Catch Lungs is an enterprising young new rapper that has already made a good impression on me w/ his "Awake In A Dream" release... and now has garnered my attention with a new single that again combines his knack for picking great collaborators and solid production.

He's easy enough to like, especially since he hails from my home away from home, Denver, CO..

I won't lie, I'm still adjusting to his rhyme delivery, but I suspect that I'll keep giving it a chance if he continues to be savvy about his guest features and beat selection. Here he has Donny Goines and Danny Brown at his side assisting things, so that can't hurt one bit..

As we stand now, Catch is readying his  "Mermaids & Vampires" project, due out this Spring/Summer sometime..


Catch Lungs ft. Donny Goines & Danny Brown - Gotta Kill This


No comments:

Labels