Wednesday, September 17, 2008

G4 Freestyle Video/New Artist Feature: Fashawn



LINK FOR VID: http://www.g4tv.com/thepile/videos/28557/Freestyle_101_New_Artist_Month_Fashawn.html

Dope lil' freestyle vid from newcomer Fashawn (pronounced fash-on), who reps Fresno, CA to the fullest. I've actually seen joints from this kid here and there on tapes and whatnot, ut I've never heard him til' now. He's talented. Real talented. Talented enough for me to kick myself in the leg for not checking his music out earlier. This is a very well put together video that also has me kicking myself for neglecting G4TV.com and what they're bringing to the table. I saw some really clear footage, a top of the line mic, good post-freestyle interview, heard a crisp, new beat and enjoyed the graphics and the layout design for the vid a lot. Top of the line shit, really, hats off to the cats at G4TV yo....

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels