Friday, October 14, 2011

Singles: DMP - Angry Birds (prod. by Nottz)



















Nottz is continuing to work hard with his group, D.M.P. The latest leak from the Virginia based group is entitled, “Angry Birds”, and this time they go in on out of control women–who similar to the game of the same name, will drive you nuts! D.M.P. is putting the finishing touches on their upcoming project, in the meantime, expect them to be releasing more music and visuals in the near future!!!!
Samplin' Angry Birds? Only Nottz could make this work...


DMP - Angry Birds (prod. by Nottz)

2 comments:

KTfrost said...

Big O, I came across your site in the google search. I am a Canadian Hip Hop singer and I am releasing a new song. I would love if you could maybe write a short article or critique on your blog.


I am from Vancouver area, B.C. I was on Canadian Idol 2007 and made it three rounds up. I also did Hip Hop Idol in Surrey and Vancouver Idol. I think you will love my song, it is registered
and it can be downloaded for free at.

http://soundcloud.com/ktfrost/im-007


Here is my myspace as well. http://www.myspace.com/ktfrost

Thanks!

Song: "I'm 007"
Artist: KTfrost
Genre: Hip Hop
Time: 3:03

BIG D O said...

I'll give it a listen KT..

Labels