Sunday, May 22, 2011

yU- Before Taxes (Full Album Download)






















Now this is a real special treat ya'll are gettin blessed with man....

Yesterday the good folks over at Mello Music Group decided to re-release yU's debut album "Before Taxes" 100% gratis...yup, you read that right...for free...

People that follow PHH know how into this LP I am...If you don't know bout this album feel free to skim over the review I gave it, or just peep my annual year's best album list from last year...

The version you're getting here is a lil' different being that it features a few new remixes that weren't on the CD or vinyl release...trust me when I tell y'all this album is soooo worth the DL...the best of last year...pick it up! Nuff said.

-BIG D O


yU- Before Taxes

No comments:

Labels