Thursday, November 10, 2011

Singles: Raekwon ft. CNN - Chupacabra






















Rae (along with Ghost and Gza) will forever be my fav. members out the Wu...I'll play their music until I'm blind and 109... and if they can, I think they'll still be making music then as well..

Here we get a brand new, quick strike release of a Raekwon single featuring Capone and Nore in rather impressive form over some durable hardcore, boom bap shit..Apparently Rae's got about three new projects on the horizon for us coming up very quickly...I'm excited about that and can't wait to get em'..


P.S. ..for all ya'll that don't 'habla', el Chupacabra is espanol for "Goat Sucker" and is sorta like the Bigfoot or Loch Ness monster of the Latin world.. google that shit..hilarity will ensue..


Raekwon ft. CNN - Chupacabra


No comments:

Labels