Monday, December 12, 2011

Interview: Quelle Chris For Droptops & Stacy Lattisaw Tapes












Quelle Chris is a Rapper/producer from Detroit...

Quelle Chris dropped one of the best albums of the year this year..

Meet Quelle Chris...

Interview via Droptops & Stacy Lattisaw Tapes


'Mo Money, Less Problems' is probably my favorite song onShotgun and Sleek Rifle. Who is that singing in the beginning of that record? 
QC: I forget her name, but it was this little girl that got to go on shows with Earth Wind and Fire. I just saw it on the internet. 
So you just caught it on the internet and incorporated it into the song?\ 
QC: Yeah, I just thought it was adorable. I literally did that song because I thought it would be hilarious to rap over that portion of Earth Wind and Fire. It was right there, so I'm surprised nobody's rapped on it.


Read the whole interview here

No comments:

Labels