Sunday, January 22, 2012

Creative Juices Music Sampler #2











































Creative Juices Music man... I remember when these cats were first getting started and were eager newcomers in the underground bowels of NYC... I remember getting sent free CD's from these cats and doin a review here and there... yup IDE and them have been doing what they do for a minute and I gotta say, I been following they moves and I'm proud of the space that CJM has carved out for itself..

Here, ya'll get to peep the indie label's second sampler that's chalk full o' hardcore, boom bap, raw goodness that has real re-playability and features names like Killah Priest, Nems, Swave Sevah, Jise (formerly of The Arsonists), Ill Bill, Blacastan and many others.. beats by IDE, Sean Strange, Ugly Tony, Soze, Frank Sasoon, Al' Tarba, Logik Proof, and Destruments.


Creative Juices Music Sampler #2

No comments:

Labels