Saturday, January 7, 2012

DJ Premier's Top 25 Albums Of 2011





















I dunno, I dunno... No disrespect, but yeah, I don't agree... not at all.. There are some albums on here that def. I agree were some of the best of the year, but the ranking seems rushed and really? Game at no.1? Hell nah Preme..then again, he did specify that this was just his "frequently bumpin" list.. lol, seems like a minor cop out (why rank em then?) but that's just my shitty opinion tho.. look this over and formulate ya own...

Premier:
“For all of you dumbfucks that are late or not hip to my yearly list, this is my own list of what I was bumpin’ for my enjoyment in 2011… Even though there were so fuckin’ many LPs that came out, I wish we had time to do Top 40 but fuck that… So if you don’t like my list, make your own… I ain’t mad atcha… Hate it or love it, I don’t give a fuuuuuck !!!”

10. Random Axe – Random Axe
09. Malcolm And Martin – Life Doesn’t Frighten Me
08. Royce da 5’9″ – Success Is Certain
07. Phonte – Charity Starts At Home
06. 50 Cent – The Big 10
05. Reks – R.E.K.S.
04. M.O.P. & Snowgoons – Sparta
03. Evidence – Cats & Dogs
02. 9th Wonder – The Wonder Years
01. Game – The R.E.D. Album



Read the entire list here

No comments:

Labels