Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Single: The Holy Order - The Holy Order (prod. by Audible Doctor)




























I love new super groups man.. esp., when they're comprised of my fav. underground heads... Knowing this, you had to of assumed that I'd be featuring the new single from The Holy Order,  the new four man collective made up of YC The Cynic, ScienZe, Sene and standout BBAS emcee, Soul Khan.

Talk about a group that instantly has clout with me... I mean, I been a fan of Sene's since he started making music, YC is always on my Radar, I played Scienze's "Divine Scienze" collab record and anytime Soul Khan is on the mic, I know.. literally.

A nice collection of New Yawkers indeed man.. all over an Audible Doctor cut that really draws out the best in all of them.. Can't wait to hear what's next.


No comments:

Labels