Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Single: MF Doom - Ballskin



Thanks to some of the good folks over at Philaflava I was able to peep out this ill newness from Metal Fingers. I happen to think it's raw personally, but the uhhhhm, uhhh......title, I think, that might keep a few fickle bunch from checkin it out......I'm here to let you know, have no fear kiddies, it's not a song dedicated to the weird exploration of MF's nutsack or anything...lol, not at all. What it is, is dope lines over an ill beat and as always a title that some will find hilarious, others will find gross, but all will pay attention to. I mean the guy is just a machine when it comes to good music and I've always enjoyed his production chops as well. Not sure if he produced this himself or what, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. It's a lil' more cleaned up than I like my Doom stuff, but I'll deal with that as long as he's puttin music out and not going MIA, havin guys impersonate him at shows and whatnot......

-BIG D O






http://www.divshare.com/download/6313498-28e

No comments:

Labels