Thursday, January 15, 2009

Video: Scarface - High Note (Uncut Version)



lol, if there was ever any doubt about whether Scarface was gettin his in your mind, this video will successfully destroy...no, make that, murdalize, those doubts. In my day I have seen a whole heap of sex-driven Hip-Hop vids, many of which wavered on the side of being a bit too riskay and downright tacky....I mean you can go all the way back to the days of 2 Live Crew and BET's Uncut series, I done seen some serious, gratuitous ass and booty shakin' in my day. Some tastefully done, some, well, not so much. One thing I ain't never seen however, was a major and well known rapper actually appearing to be legitimately fuckin' a broad in a video....til' now. Legitimately fuckin' and the broad was bad as fuck....Now don't mis-read my statements, I have no doubt many rappers knock em' down 10 at a time, and that many of the females are certified silver dollars, but to actually put some of that action in a vid, and to have the vid be artisticly well done, well, that's the stuff of legend. Scarface is that legendary figure who has done this deed, and well, done so in a way that I and many others will deem to be pretty dope. The vid itself is really well shot and interesting.....props to Mr. Boomtown and Scarface for effectively walking that line and re-inventing intrigue without being overly raunchy....

-BIG D O



[editor's note: this vid contains nuditiy, and sexual content, if you can't handle that, don't click the play button, and definitely don't email or comment just to bitch about it when you've been warned.]

No comments:

Labels