Saturday, January 24, 2009

Video: Kurious Chillin' Wit The Nuts.....



I had been anxiously awaiting Kurious's new album that was supposed to have dropped last year (according to his interview on UGHH anyway), and I even listened to the single he put out with Max B in preparation for it's release, and y'all know I'm not the biggest Max B. fan. I was excited and all but 100% sure that Kurious was gonna finally give us that ever elusive follow up to "A Constipated Monkey", when things just never materialized. I lost a little bit of hope when it didn't drop as soon as I thought it might have and I feared maybe he had decided just to shelve the project and keep things movin'. Fortunately, thanks to technology we're all re-assured that the album is in fact coming along as we see Jorge chillin' out with the Beatnuts while dope beat after dope beat plays in the background. These type of vid's are always my favorite to look at man....you get to see the real shit, behind the scenes in the studio. Only wish they woulda actually showed some footage of Kurious recording a verse or the Nuts workin on something. Either way it's dope though. Be sure to peep the end of the vid where the good people are notified via cheesy Windows Movie Maker effect who'll be on the album as far as guest spots and production duties go. We're all still curious, Kurious....drop that shit!

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels