Saturday, December 18, 2010

DJ Rated R, DJ Woogie, DJ Larry Lo & Mobb Deep – Infamous Minded (Free P) (Mixtape)






















Yeah, for some new and classic Mobb ish' I'll check in on the weekend....

Brand spankin' new Mixtape from DJ Woogie, DJ Larry Lo and a guy I used to be a huge fan of in DJ Rated R....

"Infamous Minded" is the three deejays' ode to some of the Mobb and their loose (and not so loose) affiliates  unreleased stuff. No doubt there's some heat here and if you love the exclusive, only found on some random mixtape in Queensbridge typa joints, grab this now. IM3 and Un Pacino are featured in mass here...I know I'm not too keen on Un, but once upon a time IM3's first 3 albums were steady rotation for me...

-BIG D O


DJ Rated R, DJ Woogie & DJ Larry Lo - Mobb Deep: Infamous Minded (Mixtape)

No comments:

Labels