Friday, December 10, 2010

Evidence - I Don't Need Love























Sometimes an artist's mis-fortune is the fans' comeuppance....

That would be exactly the case here apparently as the entire Hip-Hop blogosphere is seemingly getting a new Evidence mixtape outta nowhere...

I guess Ev was trying to put this Beatles-inspired project titled "I Don't Need Love" together for a later release but somehow while he was trying to get the lead single mixed and all that the WHOLE project got leaked...That's definitely wack, no doubt, but Ev is a sport and was completely gracious about just putting this out ahead of time...

here's what Ev had to say himself:

“As many of you know my intention was to release a track for you on my birthday. Somewhere between the files being sent to get mixed and mastered and sent back to me the entire project was leaked. I don’t know how the files were obtained but at this point there isn’t anything I can do to control the spread of the project so please enjoy it in it’s entirety. “I Don’t Need Love” – Evidence

Classy shit...way to man up when life hands you lemons...still, i think it's troubling that solid artists like Evidence have to worry bout shit like this happening when they're just trying to get a fucking track mixed...

link via We'veGotTheJazz

-BIG D O


Evidence - I Don't Need Love

No comments:

Labels