Thursday, March 17, 2011

Co$$ - The Future's Past: A Collection Of Rejected Excellence











































Over here @ PHH we fux w/ Co$$....For a minute now I've been tryin to hype this cat to y'all as the best new west coast emcee this side of Fashawn...today, we get more filler for my argument in the form of "The Future's Past: A Collection Of Rejected Excellence"...

For a more detailed description of what this is expressly, peep Co$$'s own explanation below:

‘Future’s Past’ is a collection of material circa 09- present that I did not have exact destinations for. It is apart of the C.O.R.E.(collection of rejected excellence) series started by Blu and carried on by Sene and I a few years back. My first C.O.R.E. release was Tomorrow’s Yesterday, this is the follow up….Some songs were cut from my debut project, ‘Before I Awoke’, and other songs were leaked on to blogs during the last year or so….I have dropped a lot of random material and I wanted to put it all on one project so heads who may have missed the leaks the first time get a chance to hear the songs..This is not my official mixtape, I’ll be dropping that in the next month or so. The ‘Sleep Walking’ mixtape will feature 16 new songs, all original production, followed by my debut, Before I Awoke, being released on Tres records early summer. Thanks to all who take time out of their day to support the music, your support is truly appreciated.

-BIG D O


Co$$ - The Future's Past: A Collection Of Rejected Excellence

No comments:

Labels