Thursday, March 17, 2011

Video Interview: Mark The 45 King Sits Down W/ Double J



Double J sits down and interviews the man, the legend...45 King....

I know a few heads around the web have been describing the way this interview went down as a tad bit rambling and possessing a few awkward exchanges and whatnot. I mean, lol, it is what it is, 45 King has enough respect to where he can ramble on a bit if he chooses to IMO, but yeah, do expect a few pregnant pauses and some sideways type moments...

Pay attention, this is a legend in the DJing and production arena kiddies.....

-BIG D O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely maintained blog. I found here many interesting information. Congratulations to the author, in your free time I invite you to my blog [url = http://raposfera.blogspot.com/] Hip-hop in Poland [/ url]

Matthew said...

It's nice to see a great hip hop culture blog as this. Good job Admin! I will add this to my list of blog that containsTop Hip Hop Song".

Labels