Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Single: Savant ft. Dominique LaRue and Dee Jackson - Rely On me




























I can't front, the whole reason I checked this out is because I'm a fan of Dominique LaRue and I hadn't heard anything new from her in a lil' bit...pleasantly surprising me however was this Savant cat and his gift for expression in the form of progressive soul-infused Hip-Hop.

Over an airy construction Dominique gets things going and passes it off to the Tucson, AZ residing Savant AKA Stanstro and Dee Jackson who also contribute inspiring, well delivered bars that truly encapsulates the essence of family and community...Listen to this...it's worth every bit of your time.

"Never underestimate the love of a father"

Taken from Savant's on-going "Crash Course Leak Series" and produced by Philly's own ilL MeeL...

-BIG D O


No comments:

Labels