Monday, March 2, 2009

News/Audio: Crooked I Update



While many rumors were circulating yesterday about Crooked being shot and even possibly dead (I saw right through that one) there was little to no real concrete confirmation coming from anyone other than a few of his peers about what happened and his actual status....Today Crooked called in to Vlad TV to address what's real and what ain't and while I'm happy/relieved that he's alright and in good health, Crooked kind of failed to shed any real light on what specifically occurred and why....I can only assume that there is a police investigation going on and he wants to avoid implicating himself or anyone else. More to come later, until then listen to the audio. Meantime, I wish you the best Crooked! Keep your head up.

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels