Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Single: Diamond District - Who I Be



Here on Purehip-hop we support dope, new artist's.....Oddisee is no exception. The production and rhyming phenom based outta the "DMV" (D.C., Maryland and Virginia) area has really gotten not only mine, but many a underground rap enthusiast's stamp of approval. Being that the man's music and projects are noteworthy I figured I'd bring you guys a new single from him and his new band of cohorts Diamond District.

"who I Be" is that new dope that you all want....A crazy beat crafted over an ill type drum break, an ODB sample and a crew (X.O. & Y.U.) who's skills match up well with Oddisee's. Grab this cousins....and be on the look out for Diamond District's debut LP.....comin April 17th...

-BIG D O




1 comment:

Blogger said...

Your post really helps me to work easily. Thanks for providing such important information.
fine jewelry new york

Labels