Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Single: Illa Ghee - I'm Here



A banger ripped from his new project "When The King Come Out", this is Illa Ghee's scathing headshot toward fake rappers, quasi thugs and garbage yes men AKA street teams, ""I'm Here". A familiar sample flipped in a new way powers this intensely aggresive take on the industry. True to the title, Illa has been a grinding force behind his own career for some time now and he routinely doles out good hardcore material with the best of em'. I've been following the Brooklyn based (out of bounds new yawk!!) emcee for awhile and all I can say is that he always drops a dope project that real hardcore heads can feel. Last joint I checked for was his "Myrtle And Throop" joint that was labeled a mixtape but was actually a street album. I would expect "When The King Come Out" to be the exact same.....purchase that here: http://www.mixtapemerchants.com/product/mixtapes/illa_wtkco.htm

-BIG D O










http://www.zshare.net/audio/568888776d86be3e/

No comments:

Labels