Sunday, September 5, 2010

Interview: Ill Bill For DubCnn



Back in August Todd Davis of DubCnn had the chance to catch up with Ill Bill and talk with him about his then upcoming release "Kill Devil Hills" w/ the legendary DJ Muggs. Bill discusses the name origin of the album, some of his fav. songs he did for it and his next project with Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks...

-BIG D O



Dubcnn: First things first, my condolences on the March passing of your Uncle Howie. How are you doing? Hope all’s well with you and yours.

Ill Bill: I’m good. My Uncle passing was a tough time for my family, but he’d want us to keep doing him proud so we’re staying true to that in every way.

Dubcnn: That’s great to hear! Now on a much lighter note, conceptually how did this DJ Muggs collaborative effort even come to fruition?

Bill: We worked on my solo album in 2008. Muggs did two joints, and that opened the door to us getting in to work on an entire record.


Read the rest here

No comments:

Labels