Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Video: J-Love & Meyhem ft. Cormega - It's Like



Ask anyone who knows me, I been rockin out to J-Love mixtapes since like 1997....I always loved how he only worked with the illest street lyricists in NYC and his GREAT production chops...I've always maintained that if he focused on beats full time he could easily be right up there with names like Alchemist and whatnot...

In any case, J-Love has for more than a few years been linking with a cat outta Queens that is basically the next really quality hardcore lyricist up, Meyhem Lauren...

Here, Mey and J combine with another one of Queens' finest in Cormega for a wonderful vid/joint in "It's Like" that backed up b y J's great production is a force to be dealt with. I've been long wondering when J really was gonna start hittin em' in the head, looks like the time is now...

Directed by Knox....

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels