Thursday, September 30, 2010

Video Interview: AZ For The Hip Hop Chronicle UK



Back in the day I was a straight up fan of The Firm...yeah, I hated how they nixed Cormega out the group, but they still dropped a pretty decent album nonetheless....

Here, AZ talks about The Firm's possible reunion album and how he believes it's an 80% chance that it'll happen....[Insert my sarcastic yeah the fuck right face here]...don't mis-read me, as an old time fan of the group I'd love to see it happen, but honestly who thinks this is really going down? I mean Foxy stay embroiled in stupid legal shit, Nas has a 100 other things lined up (not to mention some legal woes of his own) and Dr. Dre? LOL, I won't even comment on that one...

via TheHipHopChronicleUK

-BIG D O

2 comments:

The Kool Skool said...

mmmmm... and Nature is......

The Kool Skool said...

(What we mean is bring back Cormega!!!!)

Labels