Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Single: UGK ft. Big K.R.I.T. - Grippin' On The Wood


































It does this Hip-Hopper's heart really well to hear some new/unreleased Pimp C verses...man was apart of one of, if not thee greatest Southern Hip-Hop group ever in UGK and the south needs his voice now more than ever...

Pimp's got a new posthumous album titled "Still Pimpin'" that will drop early next month  (July 12th) and now we've got the initial leak off it...

Alongside his longtime partner in rhyme, Bun B and probably the best new southern artist around in Big K.R.I.T. (go listen to "ReturnOf4Eva" and tell me I'm lyin) for this dopeness that pays tribute to what I'm sure was one of Pimp's favorite things in wood grain steering wheels....Rest in Power Pimp...

-BIG D O


UGK ft. Big K.R.I.T. - Grippin' On The Wood

No comments:

Labels