Monday, February 28, 2011

Say What?? Charlie Sheen Edition
















Damn homie...the two lead stories on most news channels are about two men that aren't dealing with reality--one is Mummar Gadhafi; the tyrant leader of Libya and the other is Charlie Sheen...

I don't need to write a huge amount on this...we've seen the interviews..shit, we've seen Charlie's face...good lord man, reel it in, reel it in! It's one thing to live an epic party life, filled with fast times, even faster women and lots of drugs (according to him only cocaine [insert my muthafucka please face here]), and it's a whole other thing to let that lifestyle take hold of you and ruin ya ship's course. I saw it ruin Shawn Kemp, I saw it absolutely ruin Whitney Houston and remember what Courtney Love was like before, well, never mind...

Yo, I like Charlie Sheen for the most part...most of the flicks he was in was hits when I was growing up...from Apocalypse Now, Wallstreet, Young Guns, and Major League to Hot Shots! and even my personal fav Money Talks, this cat is talented no question...I ain't tryin to see Bud Fox go out like this..

Get ya shit together man...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels