Friday, February 4, 2011

Single: J The S ft. Emilio Rojas - Last Tickets For The Bandwagon (prod. by Keleay)

















New joint from Jake The Snake  J The S...

Boston bred rhyme artist J The S teams with longtime undergrounder Emilio Rojas for a very consistent, very pointed track titled "Last Tickets For The Bandwagon". You've basically GOT to peep this...I rarely take a gamble on any one of the bazillion emails I get on a daily, but this one struck me different. It helped that J recruited Rojas no doubt, but he also did his thing here in a big way...Sign me up for those tickets b!

link via KevinNottingham

-BIG D O


J The S ft. Emilio Rojas - Last Tickets For The Bandwagon (prod. by Keelay)

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Emilio, that's my dude. He's been making moves for minute, I'm glad to see people spreading the word. Nice post, and a dope joint.

Feel free to check out and follow my blog, Urban Minded. Peace and blessings!

http://urbanminded1.blogspot.com/

Labels