Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Video: Keith Murray Talks Squaring Up W/ Tupac & Busting Dame Dash In The Head



Well, I always knew about the time Keith Murray snuffed Prodigy of Mobb Deep (allegedly in front of a cop according to P) in the face, but these new revelations strike me much more....Shootin the fair one w/ Makaveli at The House Of Bues? Bustin Dame in that big ass 6 head with a bottle? Hmmmmm....I can't really say I believe Keith, but he's not been known to lie, or back down from a fight for that matter...

Nevermind the blatent belligerence here, lol, Keith we're happy to see ya out and about man...

-BIG D O

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know D O, didn't he go to jail for smacking a dude with a bar stool?, when Keith said he "might break fool and lose his cool" he wasn't lying, I don't think he is lying here, he needs to another album with Erick Sermon though, I know that much.

BIG D O said...

lol, I said there's a good chance it did happen...I think Pac prolly mopped him tho...

Labels