Sunday, August 15, 2010

Video: RADIx - Say Yes



Title track vid from RADIx's (Quite Nyce & SEEK) upcoming album that will be entirely produced by Statik Selektah....

Statik's been steady rising within the game as a cat who is pretty reliable as a go-to beat man and I've long been a RADIx fan...While I do admit them doing the entire album with Statik might teeter on swaying me away from it, I know I won't be able to not check it out...I enjoyed the duo's bevy (I think they've dropped like 12) of underground album's that featured a host of different producer's, maybe this is what they had to do to start making a lil' bit more change....I can't knock that...

Do peep this out...great feel good, party starter record and vid, and be on the lookout for RADIx's upcoming album "Say Yes" as well...it's had a minor delay recently, but I think the fellas are back on track now, ready to release it in coming months.

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels