Saturday, April 4, 2009

Del The Funkee Homosapien - Funk Man (The Stimulus Package)



I just brought you guys a pretty dope (and pretty short) Mix of Del's all time best joints the other day, and now it's time to drop Del's brand new LP, "Funk Man (The Stimulus Package)" on your head. Lemme just tell ya'll this joint is ill....far too ill for Del to just be giving away for free, but hey, I won't complain about that for too long.

From the funky, head nodding intro "Get It Right Now" onward everything on this joint knocks. I'm sort of impartial to "Fit Like A Glove" and "Young Adrenaline" right now, mainly because of their dense verbal delivery and dope 90's style production, but the more off beat and quirky tracks like "I'm Smellin Myself" and "Sometimes I Gotta Get Stupid" add that old Del feeling....A great rebound from his last album that was kinda disappointing. Enjoy this and thanks goes out to Del for thinking about the fans in tough economic times!

-BIG D O






01. Get it right now!
02. And they thought that was hell
03. Fit like a glove
04 Go against the grain
05. Hardcore punks can’t take it
06. I’m smellin’ myself
07. King of Fighters
08. News Alert
09. Simple Satisfaction
10. Sometimes i gotta get stupid
11. Straight from the big bad west coast
12. Land of funk
13. Young Adrenaline

http://delsperspective.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Labels