Saturday, April 25, 2009

Soul Assassins - Intermission [Snippet Tape]



I've referenced the fact that I've been a lifelong Soul Assassins fan many times on here....I've talked endlessly about how instantly enamored I was with Muggs's compilation LP's that featured his timeless, expert boom bapery aligned with the coldest emcee's from not only L.A., but NYC and even down south....Those first two SA comp's were as close to perfection as a producer could get to me.....I mean, Muggs was just in the zone...everything from the pairings of the emcee's, the actual music and the artwork was just that shit to me....

All of that being said, ya'll must understand the feelings of excitement and anticipation I possess about Muggs's newest comp., titled "Intermission" that is currently set to drop on June 23rd.....The LP is the official 3rd installment of the Soul Asssassins series and just like it's predecessor's it's chock full of the names that currently dominate the hardcore and underground Hip-Hop scenes....

Now, many of you know I don't put up too many of my favorite artist's new LP's when they drop.....practically none anymore....and "Intermission" will definitely not be up on Pure Hip-Hop, but I wanna see my dude Muggs make some dough, even though I know he don't make Hip-Hop for money, but rather for the love.....So, in that spirit I'm putting up the Snippet tape of Intermission so those of you who insist on taste testing before you buy the ham can get your early preview on....me on the other hand, i'm not gonna ruin it for myself....been waiting too long....gonna go thru the entire ritual with this one, i.e. getting up real early on that tuesday, being at the record store right when it opens and then goin in, coppin' the CD and the Vinyl (think it's gettin' pressed up on wax, not sure tho) and then bumpin' them shits for the next week straight.....

-BIG D O








01. Bun B - Gangsta Shit ft.m1 2:44
02. Sick Jacken - Classical ft.Evidence 3:03
03. Cahce Infinite - Gunshots ft.Alchemist 1:00
04. La Coka Nostra - Do It 3:28
05. PCP - Rep Yo Shit 1:03
06. Self Scientific - Good Evening LA 1:06
07. Reef The Lost Cause - Meet Your Maker ft.Outer Space 1:01
08. Rza - Intermission ft.B-Real - Planet Asia 1:06
09. Pridigy - Cahnpions ft.Big Twins 2:51
10. Fashawn - Let Go (My Life) 1:01
11. Planet Asia - Like That Yall 1:15
12. Cynic - World We’re in 4:23
13. Chace Infinite - Call It Like I See It ft.Krondon 1:06
14. Dust - Matchbox 1:00

http://rapidshare.com/files/224177467/Soul_Assassins_Intermission_-_Snippet_Promo-2009.zip

No comments:

Labels