Tuesday, April 7, 2009

News: PackFM and Domingo to release album together




QN5 label mates and underground forces Domingo and PackFM are prepping their new LP "I Fucking Hate Rappers" for release. The new project will be accompanied by special promo shirts emblazoned with the title....Personally I've been a fan of Mingo's for many years and last year was privileged enough to get to interact and play some of my music for him...Duke is mad humble and wasn't about frontin niether, he gave me his honest opinion on everything and wished me the best in my pursuits....As far as PackFM goes, his name to me has always been synonymous with the underground scene....the two have collaborated before and it was solid, I'm really anticipating a full album of dope Domingo production and rapid fire intense rhymes from Pack....comin soon people...

-BIG D O

No comments:

Labels