Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Single: Torae - But Wait (prod. by Marco Polo)



Well cot damn, looks like Torae and Marco Polo have leaked the first single from their highly anticipated collab album that will be droppin on Duck Down records this Summer. "But Wait" is exactly the type of music that I wish the rest of the game was making and paying attention to....I mean fuck...this beat is just nuts...Marco Polo is so talented man...I mean, literally to me he's the new Premier....that's blasphemous talk to a lot of my readers I know, but hey, what can I say, his beats just come correct like that every time. As far as Torae goes, hey, his debut album from last year says it all...he's on the road to much success as well....Make sure you grab this joint it will definitely build your anticipation for that "Double Barrel" LP.

-BIG D O








http://www.zshare.net/audio/5831649928a99b6c/

2 comments:

A to the Lex said...

hell yeah every of your words are true. it´s so good to hear sth new from him. i also thought about how the game will be without prem, and this is the answer

BIG D O said...

indeed my brutha, indeed.....thanks for reading my work, means a lot......

Labels