Friday, April 3, 2009

News: DJ Premier Contemplates Albums With Krs-One and MC Eiht





Any news about Premo makin moves is always good by me....I am super excited about him finally getting Year Round Records (his own imprint/label) up and going and furthermore I'm also giddy about that new Blaq Poet album that Premier is putting out on said label.....It would seem that with all the collaboration and production Premier did for Poet has given him the inspiration perhaps to do more.....

In a recent radio interview Premier was gushing about his new project with Poe and also left the door open for perhaps doing a couple of collabo projects with some Hip-Hop heavyweights MC Eiht and Krs-One.....I’m thinking about doing a project with MC Eiht [of] Compton’s Most Wanted,” DJ Premier explained to Conspiracy Radio. “We talked about doing an album on my label, and also me and KRS-One talked about doing not Return Of The Boom Bap; we’re gonna do Return Of The Boom Bips. So right now that’s still a go. An all KRS, Premier album would be great.”, said Premier.

While I am amp'd for the Krs-One project you have to know that I'm really excited about that MC Eiht collab if they can make it happen....Premier has worked with both artists before so maybe there's a real chance of all this happening.....I still must say it though; Premier we still need that debut compilation LP before anything else!!!!

-BIG D O



No comments:

Labels