Sunday, February 22, 2009

Doom - Born Like This 5 Track Sampler



I always loved samplers, and I don't mean the ones that your favorite producer uses to flip records with (although I own and love those too). Nah, what I'm speakin' about are the quick lil' "tastes", so to speak, of rapper's album's that they put out before dropping their actual LP.

First they were cassettes, then CD's and now I guess we've entered the age of digital samplers with DOOM dropping us 5 cuts off of his upcoming and highly anticipated new album "Born Like This". Not to get off topic, but if your wondering why I haven't been referring to him as just "Doom" or with the "MF" in front of his name, it's because he's officially dropped that part of his moniker and is demanding that we all call him "DOOM", in all caps baby. Very The Artist Formerly Known As Prince like eh? Lol, I love it. Anyway "Samplers" are the teaser's that we love to get us going and built up with excitement for new projects and these 5 joints from Hip-Hop's favorite super villain do exactly that. Every one of them is up to DOOM standards but, "Ballskin" and the Ghostface assisted "Angelz" really peaked my interests....All I can say is that Mr. Dumile AKA DOOM will have my hard earned money come march 23rd....

-BIG D O








1. Ballskin (1:34)
2. Lightworks (1:59)
3. Angelz feat. Tony Starks (3:12)
4. Cellz (4:25)
5. That’s That (2:07)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPOG7BGW

No comments:

Labels