Saturday, February 21, 2009

Single: Maino, Red Cafe & Uncle Murder - Murdergram 2009





We need more of this! LOL, while many of you probably cringed when you saw the lineup for what you could only assume was a feestyle over that great old "Murdergram" beat, I assure you that your weariness isn't needed, no matter how much of an ass some of these guys have made of themselves in the past. Actually, each and everyone of these cats delivers a decent verse that highlights their common bond; a youth spent in the county of Kings; Brooklyn, NY.

I'd have to say Maino is the first rapper I've heard ignorantly flip the Chris Brown/Rihanna situation into a punchline, I don't know if I like that or not yet......I am really surprised by Uncle Murder's verse the most...I mean it was mad entertaining and precise, something that the East NY rapper isn't exactly known for. Cafe came through, but was less than dazzling this time out however.....he also ripped a punchline from the current news headlines with a swipe at A Rod....

-BIG D O









http://www.zshare.net/audio/55882243f098b069/

No comments:

Labels